22 oct 2014

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Time for you to speak!!!! Listen to the audio and at the same time read the sentences. When you feel confident record yourself by pressing the red button. Use your own personal information and copy the entonation. When you have finished you can listen to yourself by clicking on the play button. If you are not satisfied with your recording you can record yourself again as many times as you want. Good luck!!!!



1. What's your name ?
My name is Jenny.
2. Where do you come from?
I come from China.
3. Where do you live?
I live in Parramatta.
4. What's your address?
My address is 54 Pine Street, Annandale.
5. What's your telephone number?
My telephone number is 9723 4444.
6. How old are you?
I'm 28 years old.
7. What's your nationality?
I'm Indonesian.
8. Are you married?
No, I'm not. I'm single.
9. Have you got any children?
Yes, I have.
10. What's your occupation?
I'm a doctor.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario